Florida Christmas Tree Types
- Virginia Pines
- similar to Scotch Pines
- holds heavy ornaments
- native popular tree
- nice aroma
- Leyland Cypress
- hybrid nice-shaped tree
- Block 6 has Leyland Cypress trees from 6 to 10 feet tall. Also, a small patch is next to Penton Road.
All Christmas trees ready for sale have price tags on them and are priced according to height and grade.
Caution / Notes
- watch out for fire ants, stumps, holes, wildlife (including armadillo holes & reptiles), sharp saws, etc.
- please do not pet animals in the field or neighbor’s cattle. (Electric Fence)
- pets must be on a leash. No dangerous dogs in field.
- parents are responsible for their children’s safety, please keep them with you in the field and around farm pens.
- help prevent forest fires… please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground
- restrooms are located on the west side of the red barn
- do not lock your car keys in your vehicle… locksmiths charge $36 to $65 to unlock your vehicle.
- please water your Christmas tree daily so that it will not dry out.
- we do not recommend adding any type of Christmas tree preservative… just plain water
- we have sprayed Christmas trees for aphids and insects but should they appear, use household insect spray.
- Christmas tree shakers, twine, saws, and Christmas tree balers are at the little red building (please ask one of our workers if you need your
- Christmas tree drilled for the “spike” type of Christmas tree stands.
- suggestions and comments are always welcome to help improve your visit to our Christmas tree farm,
- During rainy weather the steep hills may become slippery. Please consider coming to the farm when the weather is good for a more pleasant outing.
- electric tree shakers will not shake wet needles out of trees after it has rained, needles cling to tree.
- cashier’s window is on the front of the red barn, north side.
- customer is responsible for tying tree on vehicle – free twine is on front of little red building. If you need assistance, please ask one of our workers to help you.
- To prevent traffic backups, please look at customer handout map and exit in front of the red barn sales building. The entrance
area (Greeting Area) is one way traffic. Please park on roads where other customers can pass your vehicle. Thank You!